Aviation Fuel Dispensing Cabinets
PEAR’s aviation fueling cabinets are designed and built with many years’ experience and fabricated in our own shop. Every unit is well planned and engineered with the operator in mind. All design aspects of the cabinet make for easy and safe operation. Every unit is engineered to provide years of reliable service and designed to meet all applicable codes such as ATA103, EI1540, B836-14 and the NFPA407.
Every PEAR cabinet is designed and built to your requirement. Typical available features are as follows but not limited too.
- Designs meet all requirements for Jet and Avgas dispensing
- Base with drip/spill containment and drain in carbon or stainless steel
- Removable cover available in aluminum, stainless or powder coated carbon steel with required access doors
- Split folding main door for easy access and to keep the weather out
- All stainless steel piping and aluminum/stainless vent & PRV piping
- Pump selection and sizing to meet specific flow rates and system requirement
- Filtration to meet current industry specifications c/w accessories for proper operation and maintenance
- Selection of meters for your specific application for retail sales or private non-sale dispensing
- Electronic or mechanical registers & available with card-lock control terminals
- Controls as required such as ball valves, check vales, solenoid valves, dead-man valves, additive injection systems
- Hose reels manual or electric with roller guides
- Contitech Aeropal Aviation hose in regular or low temp
- Fueling nozzles over-wing, under-wing or both with dry break disconnects
- Electrical controls in accordance to specification and local requirements
- Off-load/dispensing/loading, dual flow rate, dual reel designs available
SIMPLY THE BEST! BETTER THAN ALL THE REST!